- In order to ensure hygiene, please clean and sterilise all parts (except venting system tube) in boiling water for 5 minutes before first usage.
- Do ensure sufficient water when boiling to avoid damage to product.
- Please soak product in warm water immediately after use and use a milk bottle cleanser to clean thoroughly.
- Avoid using sharp objects to clean product. (may cause damage to product)
- Drinking cup can be sterilized in boiling water for 5 minutes after it has been cleaned completely.
- When boiling to sterilize, please ensure sufficient water in the pot; water levels should ideally be 2cm above the submerged product.
- Please use a wide and deep pot to allow space for movement during the boiling process and avoid contact with pot walls that can exceed 100°C in order to prevent damage to product.
- Please use sterilizing tongs to remove nursing bottle after water has cooled in order to prevent deforming of bottle caused by high temperatures.
- Boiling to sterilize not advised for venting system tube as tube might come into contact with walls of pot that are high in temperature, leading to deformities.
- Please follow instructions of electrical steam sterilizer user manual for steam sterilizing.
- This drinking cup cannot be sterilized using microwave.
- The temperature of product is very high after sterilising, please be careful to avoid burns.